Sunday, April 10, 2011

South Americas Hottest Vindaloo

A few of us decided to head to the Indian in La Paz, the Star of India, where 3 of us from the dorm decided to take the challenge and eat South America's hottest Vindaloo where you get a free T-Shirt if you finish the entire dish. Not phased by this we went ahead with it, it was the hottest thing I've ever tasted, it was laced with chilli seeds and other hot stuff, at one stage I had to got to the bathroom and run my head under the tap!

The worst of the lot was when it reached my stomach, it was like someone kicked you in the balls, the pain of it...but all 3 of us managed to finish it, a guy on the table next to us didn't manage to do it! We got our t-shirts and we all agreed it was the most unenjoyable meal we ever had!..as you can see in my painful pictures!

Maybe this wasn't our greatest plan as the 3 of us are doing death road tomorrow....might put the toilet roll in the fridge


0 comments: