Saturday, April 23, 2011

Salt Flats day 1

The start of our Salt flat tour, 1 Aussie and 3 Israeli guys, everyone is pretty sound...We headed out to the salt flats and to the Salt Hotel, which was pretty much a dump to be honest but cool it's made out of salt . After eating we tried some of the slat flat illusion pictures, which I have an empty bottle of Jameson in my bag for the last 2 months...which were pretty hard. Next we headed to the train cemetery, a lot of rusty trains dumped there from the mining days.

There are around 80 tour agents doing the trip in Uyuni for the salt flats and luckily we've picked a decent one. I've cherry picked a few pictures for each day out of the 380 pictures I took, but the pictures can't even do this part of the world justice.

I'm slowly but surely getting through the updates.






























0 comments: